Greta Titelman is a Los Angeles-residing, writer, actress, producer as well as a comedian. All of you can watch her on HBO’s Los Espookys. She is playing the character of the US ambassador named, Melanie Gibbons.
|Full Name||Greta Titelman|
|Spouse (boyfriend)||Abe Schwartz|
|Profession/Job||Actor, Comedian, Producer, Writer|
As a matter of fact, she is very good at telling stories through her comedies which certainly makes people interested in her work. She also has her own podcast show called, The Worst. Likewise, she has also made a name through a show of Comedy Central called, Up Central. Also, some of the works that she has done as an actress are “The Special Without Brett Davis, Eating It, The Recruit, etc”. https://www.instagram.com/p/B4aRgRnhJin/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
10 Facts on Greta Titelman
- Greta Titelman is an American actress, comedian, writer, and producer residing in Los Angeles, California.
- She is currently 29 years old.
- As of yet, she is not available on the Wiki page and even her bio details are off the record.
- She started her career in short movies in 2014. And, that became the start of her career in the entertainment industry. Needless to say, she has done a number of short movies and some TV series too.
- Greta is not married but, she is dating her wonderful boyfriend Abe Schwartz.
- Her net worth and other income details remain missing.
- Greta is on Instagram as @gertiebird. Not to mention, she has over 27 thousand followers until this date.
- She runs her own podcast called, The Worst Podcast where she invites people to talk about the worst moments of their life. As a matter of fact, she has received a lot of fame through her podcast.
- She has professional knowledge of photography. She, in fact, took professional classes for photography.
- Her mother is no more in this world. And, passing away of her mother led her to become a comedian. At the present time, she performs for Up Central of Comedy Central.